Communications & Marketing
Clear, accurate, and timely communication with its constituencies -- prospective students; current and alumni parents; alumni; current students; and friends -- is of paramount importance at Kingswood Oxford School.
The Communications & Marketing Department, located in the Nicholson Building, is responsible for:
* KO Magazine, a glossy, four-color magazine published for Trustees; alumni; current and alumni parents; grandparents; and friends;
* the public side of the school web site;
* the Wyvern Weekly, an e-newsletter for KO parents, faculty, staff, coaches, and Trustees;
* media relations, including the dissemination of press releases and photos to local print and electronic media;
* social networking, including KO's Facebook and Twitter accounts;
* some photography; and
* overall brand management and strategic marketing.
Jacqueline Pisani is the Director of Communications & Marketing, and Kristen Weldon is the Assistant Director.
Past issues of KO Magazine may be accessed through the archives.