The Middle School Boys’ A team is a force to be reckoned with. All team members have the opportunity to have quality time on the court and plenty of playing time to continue to hone their skills. The focus of the program is on the individual player and overall team development and utilizing the expertise of Coach Chapman and Coach Smith to learn positioning, running different plays and, most importantly, having fun!
- Opponent Home/Away Date Time Location Result
- Eaglebrook School Home Dec 07 3:30 pm
- Foote School Home Jan 11 4:30 pm Win 65 - 45
- Indian Mountain School Away Jan 18 4:30 pm Indian Mountain School
- Hopkins School Away Jan 25 3:30 pm Hopkins School Cancelled
- Williston Northampton School Home Feb 01 3:00 pm
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy Home Feb 08 3:00 pm
- Renbrook School Away Feb 15 3:45 pm Renbrook School
- Hamden Hall Country Day School Away Feb 22 4:00 pm Hamden Hall Country Day School
Tylon Smith ’11
Middle School Math Teacher
Southern Connecticut State University, B.S.; Relay Graduate School of Education M. Ed.[email protected] 860-233-9631 X2211
Mr. Smith establishes positive, healthy relationships with his students and his families and creates a welcoming classroom environment where students are not afraid to be themselves and take risks. At the same time, he instills high expectations from each student and pushes them to tap onto their true potential. With a background in teaching as well as a behavioral specialist, Smith is uniquely qualified to modify any lessons or plans to fit the needs of every student and collaborate with his peers to better engage his students. Smith is a KO graduate and has played semi-professional basketball.