Kingswood Oxford is a coeducational, independent day school for strong and motivated students in grades 6-12. KO values academic and co-curricular excellence, ethical citizenry, and meaningful relationships with our students and their families. Small classes are taught by exceptional teachers who encourage students to engage both widely and deeply in the liberal arts and sciences. Our graduates are well rounded and prepared remarkably well for the challenges of highly selective colleges and for success in an increasingly complex and interconnected world.
Kingswood Oxford School provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, political belief or activity, status as a veteran or any other status protected by law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
These are the opportunities currently available at KO:
Highlights of the benefits offered to full-time Kingswood Oxford School employees:
1. The option of three different medical plans (HMO, POS or HDHP in conjunction with an HSA) with your choice of ConnectiCare or Oxford Health Insurance.
2. Two different dental plans (a core plan or a buy-up plan option) with Delta Dental of New Jersey.
3. A life insurance benefit of two times your annual salary paid 100% by KO with Sun Life Financial.
4. Voluntary group life insurance with the option to purchase additional life insurance up to $500,000 of coverage with Sun Life Financial. Supplemental dependent insurance also available.
5. Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by KO with Sun Life Financial.
6. Pension Benefits: Kingswood Oxford School contributes 4% of your annual salary to a 403(b) plan with ING Retirement Services; the school will also match up to an additional 4% of your individual contributions. Employees are 100% vested after three years of employment.
7. KO Tuition Remission: The children of full-time faculty are eligible for tuition remission at KO after the parent's one-year employment anniversary. The children of full-time staff are eligible for tuition remission at KO after the parent's three-year employment anniversary. The tuition remission benefit is 80% of the cost of tuition.
8. Educational assistance allowing full-time employees to continue their education in a related field.