- Middle School: $36,800
- Upper School: $40,750
- Activity Fee: $500
- Books: $400-$800
- Additional expenses that may be incurred include but are not limited to: tuition insurance, service trips, supplemental athletic equipment and gear
- International Students: please visit our International Student page for more specific details
We understand that cost matters and that each family presents its own unique circumstances. Our Financial Aid Office will work with you to help make a Kingswood Oxford education affordable, through financial aid
. In late 2017, legislation for 529 plans changed. Starting in 2018, families are now allowed to withdraw up to $10,000 from qualified 529 plans to use towards private, secondary school tuition for their children.
As always, we encourage you to seek the advice of your financial advisor when making any investment or tax related decisions.
Did You Know?
- 52% of Kingswood Oxford students receive need-based tuition support
- Average award: $22,500
- Over $5 million dollars in financial aid money is generally awarded each academic year
- KO offers three choices of payments plans for the school year to accommodate your family's needs