What is the KO Annual Fund?
In many ways, the KO Annual Fund is KO’s economic lifeline. Gifts to this fund fuel all core aspects of the KO experience.
Additionally, the KO Annual Fund makes up the difference between tuition income and the actual cost of educating our students. Tuition typically funds 89% of our school’s operating budget. The remaining 11% is paid for by the KO Annual Fund and endowment earnings. Consequently, all students benefit from gifts to the KO Annual Fund!
Donor support ensures our ability to provide the distinctive experience that is Kingswood Oxford.
2018-2019 KO Fund Goal: $1.3 Million
Double Your Gift – For Free!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below.
Please note that the matching gift payment schedules vary by company and can be monthly, quarterly or annually. To increase the likelihood that your gift will be counted toward this year’s campaign, please make your gift as early as possible. The fiscal year ends June 30th.