Upper School Summer Forms & Information 2023-24
KO Families: In an effort to streamline the summer process with regard to forms and academic items, you will find everything you need to start the 2023-24 year on this page.
Summer Reading, History and Math Work
Here is the summer math work for Forms 3-6:
Required Health Forms (All Grades)
The following forms are required and can be downloaded using the links below. Once complete, they can be emailed to the school nurse at [email protected] or a hard copy dropped off to KO.
Health Assessment Record *Please note the immunization record is part of this form. The State of Connecticut requires a complete, up-to-date immunization record for each child, returning and new, before attending the first day of school.
The following forms are required and can be filled out electronically by logging into the parent portal. Once logged in, you will see a yellow bar across the top of your account. Follow this link to bring you to the forms. If you need help with your login, contact us here.
Please note only one parent/guardian needs to sign each of the following forms.
- Medication Standing Orders
- Student & Parent Concussion Informed Consent
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Student & Parent Consent
Additional Health Forms: Only Required If Applicable
- Asthma Medication Authorization and Asthma Action (Inhaler)
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan (Epipen)
- Authorization for Administration of Medication (State of Connecticut regulations require a medical provider’s written order and authorization by a parent)
Additional Forms (Some Grade Specific)
Schedule letter from Director of Academic Planning Carolyn McKee
Documents from Interim Dean of Students Kata Baker: