Academics, athletics, club participation, community service — Kingswood Oxford students lead active lives! The Upper School schedule is designed with this in mind. It provides longer classes, a rotating schedule, and embedded free time so students can learn at a healthy pace.
- Classes meet three times a week
- There are five classes daily, except for Wednesday, rotating daily
- Longer classes for in-depth learning - 60 minutes (twice a week) and 75 minutes (once a week)
- Advisors check in with their advisees daily to make sure they are on track
- Tuesday all-school assembly builds community and connections